The panoramic model of iPhone 5 camera is one highlight for iPhone 5. Users are able to shoot all items within 0 degree to 240 degrees (camera angles) by making use of the panoramic model of iPhone 5 camera. Under the joint action of gyroscope, A6 chip and camera applications, the panoramic model of iPhone 5 camera can help users shoot photos with a highest quality of 28 million pixels. Therefore, we can say that the panoramic model of iPhone 5 camera is particularly suitable for shooting stunning landscape. In fact, if an iPhone 4s has been upgraded to iOS 6, it will also be equipped with panoramic model. Well, what are the advantages of iPhone 5 camera?
Advantages of iPhone 5 camera
We have heard that iPhone 5 has many advantages in terms of camera when it is compared with iPhone 4s. To let users know more about them, we will explain the advantages of iPhone 5 camera one by one.
- Better photo quality: although the pixel of the main camera of both iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s are 8 million, the main camera of iPhone 5 has HDR (High Dynamic Range) function and this is able to help users get photos with more saturated color and richer hue. In addition, there is another highlight in the main camera of iPhone 5: under low light environment, users can also get very clear photos by using the main camera of iPhone 5.
- Clearer video recording: both the main camera of iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 can support 1080P HD video recording. However, Apple states that the camera of iPhone 5 is able to absorb more light than that of iPhone 4s when shooting so as to enhance the brightness of video. More importantly, the automatic white balance technology, noise reduction technology and image stabilizer of iPhone 5 have been enhanced a lot.
- Support of photo capturing in the video recording process: among the advantages of iPhone 5 camera, the support of photo capturing in the video recording process is another highlight. Although some video processing software can also do such work, there is no picture which is more satisfying than the original photo.
- Better video compression technology: after compression, the size of iPhone 5’s 1080P video files will be reduced by 20% when compared with that of the equivalent files of iPhone 4s. This will greatly help users share the videos with friends and families through email or MMS.
- Adoption of Sapphire glass mirror: after the main camera of iPhone 5 is equipped with Sapphire glass mirror, it will be clearer than iPhone 4s. In addition, among all transparent materials, sapphire glass is the second hardest substance, only next to diamond. This means that the lens of iPhone 5 camera will have unprecedented top protection.
- FaceTime HD camera: besides the back iSight camera, the performance of the front camera on the iPhone 5 has also been greatly improved. In this way, it can support 720P HD video recording and provide more wonderful FaceTime experience to users.